Coroner: Worker apparently electrocuted at Fairmount school

FAIRMOUNT, Ind. (AP) - A coroner says an electrical company employee died after apparently being electrocuted at a Grant County high school.
Grant County Coroner Chris Butche says 44-year-old Aaron Firestine of Columbia City was working on a heating and cooling unit's electrical panel at Madison-Grant High School in Fairmount when he died Tuesday.
Butche tells The (Muncie) Star Press ( ) the cause of death is believed to be electrocution but an official determination won't be made until an autopsy is conducted.
Butche says Firestine checked in at the school shortly before 8 a.m. and was working in a somewhat secluded area. A school custodian found him about 9 a.m. and called 911.
Information from: The Star Press,

(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)