Pacers Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Indiana Pacers (9-7) currently have +20000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship as they head into a matchup on the road against the Miami Heat on Thursday, November 30 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pacers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||21st||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+6600||-||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|To Make the Playoffs||+120||-||Bet $100 to win $120|
Think the Pacers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers Standings Information
|5||New York Knicks||3.50|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pacers Team Stats
- The Pacers have gone 9-7 on the season so far.
- This year, the Pacers have a 6-5 record at home and a 3-2 record on the road.
- The Pacers are 5-5 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 4-2 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- Although the Pacers have tallied five wins when favored by more than three points this season (5-4), they have come up short in all one game when they were favored by three points or fewer.
- The Pacers are perfect (2-0) when they are underdogs by three or fewer points this season, and they have taken home the victory in two tilts when they are underdogs by more than three points (2-2).
Pacers' Top Players
- Tyrese Haliburton leads the Pacers in points and assists per game, scoring 25.9 points and distributing 11.9 assists.
- Myles Turner is Indiana's best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 16.8 points per game.
- Haliburton leads the Pacers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Bruce Brown and Turner lead Indiana on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals by averaging 1.3 per game and Turner in blocks, averaging 2.2 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.