Purdue Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Purdue Boilermakers (9-1) the top odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +1000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 16, the Boilermakers go head to head with the Arizona Wildcats. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Purdue NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1000||1st||Bet $100 to win $1000|
|Preseason||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Purdue Team Stats
- Purdue's +165 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 16.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 85.6 points per game (20th in college basketball) while allowing 69.1 per outing (129th in college basketball).
- The Boilermakers are 5-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 4-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Purdue and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Purdue Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-1 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Purdue has four wins against Quadrant 1 teams, the most in the nation.
- Purdue has two wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the seventh-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Purdue Players
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers in scoring (24.8 points per game) and rebounding (10.8 rebounds per game).
- Braden Smith paces the team with 7.2 assists per game.
- Lance Jones is the top three-point shooter for the Boilermakers, hitting 1.8 per contest.
- Purdue's blocks leader is Edey, who records 2.6 per game. Jones leads the team by averaging 1.7 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.