Notre Dame Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3) are not likely in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +25000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Fighting Irish visit the Miami Hurricanes, with the tip at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Notre Dame NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||65th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Notre Dame Team Stats
- Notre Dame has a -17 scoring differential, falling short by 2.8 points per game. It is putting up 64.0 points per game to rank 339th in college basketball and is giving up 66.8 per contest to rank 108th in college basketball.
- The Fighting Irish have a 2-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 1-1 in neutral-site games.
- Notre Dame has won two games (2-1) when playing as the favorite, while picking up one win (1-2) when listed as the underdog.
- The Fighting Irish are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Notre Dame and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Notre Dame Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Notre Dame has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 1 losses in the country (two).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Notre Dame is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Notre Dame Players
- Markus Burton leads the Fighting Irish in points and assists. He scores 16.3 points per game while adding 3.2 assists.
- Notre Dame is led by Julian Roper's 5.3 rebounds per game.
- The Fighting Irish are led by Braeden Shrewsberry from long distance. He hits 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Notre Dame's steals leader is Roper, who collects 1.0 per game. Carey Booth leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.