Butler Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +30000 moneyline odds to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Butler Bulldogs (6-2) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bulldogs host the Buffalo Bulls. The two teams hit the court at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Butler NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+30000||76th||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|Preseason||+30000||72nd||Bet $100 to win $30000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Butler Team Stats
- Butler averages 83.4 points per game (40th in college basketball) while allowing 69.0 per outing (142nd in college basketball). It has a +115 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 14.4 points per game.
- The Bulldogs are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Butler is undefeated at 4-0 as favorites while finishing 2-2 in games listed as the underdog.
- Butler has gotten things done when suiting up as the favorites this season, sporting a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Butler and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Butler Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Butler has two losses versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 25th-most in the country.
- Butler has tied for the eighth-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Butler Players
- Pierre Brooks leads the Bulldogs in scoring, averaging 16.9 points per game.
- Butler is led in rebounding by Jalen Thomas' 6.1 rebounds per game and assists by Posh Alexander's 5.3 assists per game.
- The Bulldogs are led by Brooks from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Butler's blocks leader is Connor Turnbull, who records 1.9 per game. Alexander leads the team by averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.