Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 1 the Indianapolis Colts' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, rank them 19th in the league.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1800
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Colts Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Colts are 19th in the NFL. They are four spots higher than that, 15th-best, according to computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Colts' Super Bowl odds up from +15000 at the beginning of the season to +12500. Among all teams in the league, that is the 13th-smallest change.
- The implied probability of the Colts winning the Super Bowl, based on their +12500 moneyline odds, is 0.8%.
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis' record against the spread is 7-4-0.
- The Colts have seen seven of its 11 games go over the point total.
- The Colts have yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- This season, Indianapolis has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Colts rank 15th in total offense (341.4 yards per game) and 23rd in total defense (353 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Colts rank eighth in scoring offense (24.5 points per game) and 27th in scoring defense (24.4 points allowed per game) this year.
Colts Impact Players
- Zack Moss has run for 672 yards (67.2 per game) and five TDs in 10 games.
- Moss also has 18 catches for 138 yards and one TD.
- Gardner Minshew has thrown for 1,972 yards (197.2 per game), completing 63.0%, with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions in 10 games.
- On the ground, Minshew has scored three TDs and accumulated 50 yards.
- In 11 games, Michael Pittman Jr. has 76 catches for 784 yards (71.3 per game) and three scores.
- On the ground, Jonathan Taylor has scored four times and gained 414 yards (59.1 per game).
- On defense, Zaire Franklin has helped lead the charge with 124 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 10 games.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+750|
|4||October 1||Rams||L 29-23||+12500|
|5||October 8||Titans||W 23-16||+50000|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||L 37-20||+1600|
|7||October 22||Browns||L 39-38||+6600|
|8||October 29||Saints||L 38-27||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||W 27-13||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||W 10-6||+150000|
|12||November 26||Buccaneers||W 27-20||+25000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||-||+50000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 1 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.