Purdue Fort Wayne vs. San Francisco Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at War Memorial Gymnasium has the San Francisco Dons (3-2) taking on the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (5-0) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 22). Our computer prediction projects a close 73-71 victory for San Francisco, so expect a tight matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Purdue Fort Wayne is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 13.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 148.5 total.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. San Francisco Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: San Francisco, California
- Venue: War Memorial Gymnasium
- Line: San Francisco -13.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Francisco -1200, Purdue Fort Wayne +725
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. San Francisco Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Francisco 73, Purdue Fort Wayne 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Purdue Fort Wayne vs. San Francisco
- Pick ATS: Purdue Fort Wayne (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Both San Francisco and Purdue Fort Wayne are 3-0-0 against the spread (ATS) so far this season. The Dons have not hit the over, while Mastodons games have gone over two times. The teams score an average of 176 points per game, 27.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Purdue Fort Wayne Performance Insights
- The Mastodons outscore opponents by 29.6 points per game (posting 93.6 points per game, eighth in college basketball, and allowing 64.0 per contest, 73rd in college basketball) and have a +148 scoring differential.
- Purdue Fort Wayne comes up short in the rebound battle by an average of 1.4 boards. It collects 32.6 rebounds per game (219th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 34.0.
- Purdue Fort Wayne makes 10.4 three-pointers per game (20th in college basketball) while shooting 39.4% from deep (32nd in college basketball). It is making 3.8 more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.6 per game at 26.6%.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has won the turnover battle on average this season, committing 9.0 per game (33rd in college basketball) while forcing 20.8 (second in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.