Valparaiso vs. Southern Miss Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Southern Miss Eagles (3-0) against the Valparaiso Beacons (0-2) at Reed Green Coliseum is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-54 in favor of Southern Miss, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Beacons' most recent game was a 76-54 loss to Western Illinois on Saturday.
Valparaiso vs. Southern Miss Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Reed Green Coliseum in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Valparaiso vs. Southern Miss Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Miss 86, Valparaiso 54
Other MVC Predictions
- Southeast Missouri State vs Missouri State
- Bellarmine vs Murray State
- Stanford vs Belmont
- Bradley vs Elon
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Valparaiso Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Beacons had a -355 scoring differential last season, falling short by 11.8 points per game. They put up 59.6 points per game to rank 287th in college basketball and gave up 71.4 per outing to rank 323rd in college basketball.
- Valparaiso scored fewer points in conference play (58.5 per game) than overall (59.6).
- The Beacons scored 63 points per game at home last season, and 56.9 on the road.
- In 2022-23, Valparaiso gave up 0.8 more points per game at home (71.8) than on the road (71).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.