Pacers vs. Hawks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Hawks (6-6) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Indiana Pacers (7-5) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at State Farm Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and BSIN. The over/under is set at 252.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pacers vs. Hawks Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: BSSE and BSIN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers Betting Records & Stats
- Indiana has played five games this season that ended with a point total over 252.5 points.
- Indiana has a 249.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.1 fewer points than this game's total.
- Indiana has a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have won in three of the five contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, Indiana has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +140 on the moneyline.
- Indiana has an implied victory probability of 41.7% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pacers vs Hawks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pacers Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pacers Prediction|
|Hawks vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pacers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pacers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pacers vs. Hawks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 252.5||% of Games Over 252.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pacers Insights & Trends
- Indiana's winning percentage against the spread at home is .625 (5-3-0). Away, it is .500 (2-2-0).
- The Pacers score an average of 125.7 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 117.9 the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Indiana has put together a 7-2 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 117.9 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pacers vs. Hawks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pacers vs. Hawks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.