Notre Dame vs. Chicago State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-1) against the Chicago State Cougars (0-5) at Purcell Pavilion has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 100-48 in favor of Notre Dame, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Fighting Irish head into this contest following a 79-68 victory over Illinois on Saturday.
Notre Dame vs. Chicago State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Purcell Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Notre Dame vs. Chicago State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 100, Chicago State 48
Other ACC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Notre Dame Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Fighting Irish's +494 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 15.0 points per game) was a result of putting up 73.9 points per game (41st in college basketball) while allowing 58.9 per contest (48th in college basketball).
- On offense, Notre Dame tallied 70.1 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its season average (73.9 points per game) was 3.8 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Fighting Irish fared better at home last season, averaging 77.8 points per game, compared to 68.8 per game on the road.
- When playing at home, Notre Dame surrendered 1.7 fewer points per game (56.2) than in road games (57.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.