Purdue vs. Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Purdue Boilermakers (2-1) against the Florida Gators (3-1) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 72-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Purdue, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM on November 20.
In their most recent game on Thursday, the Boilermakers earned a 72-58 win over Texas A&M.
Purdue vs. Florida Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Purdue vs. Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Purdue 72, Florida 68
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Purdue Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Boilermakers had a +158 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 5.3 points per game. They put up 70.5 points per game, 74th in college basketball, and gave up 65.2 per contest to rank 201st in college basketball.
- Purdue's offense was less effective in Big Ten tilts last year, putting up 67.9 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 70.5 PPG.
- Offensively the Boilermakers performed better at home last season, putting up 74.6 points per game, compared to 66 per game in road games.
- Purdue allowed 64.3 points per game last season at home, which was 1.9 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (66.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.