Pacers vs. Magic Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Indiana Pacers (7-4) host the Orlando Magic (7-5) after winning three straight home games. The Pacers are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pacers vs. Magic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSIN and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers vs. Magic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pacers 119 - Magic 112
Pacers vs Magic Additional Info
|Pacers vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Pacers vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pacers vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pacers vs. Magic
- Pick ATS: Pacers (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Pacers (-6.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 231.8
- The Magic's .750 ATS win percentage (9-3-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Pacers' .636 mark (7-4-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Indiana covers the spread when it is a 4.5-point favorite or more 80% of the time. That's more often than Orlando covers as an underdog of 4.5 or more (never covered this season).
- Indiana's games have gone over the total 90.9% of the time this season (10 out of 11), which is more often than Orlando's games have (three out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Pacers are 4-2, a better record than the Magic have put up (4-5) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pacers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Performance Insights
- The Pacers have had to lean on their offense, which ranks best in the NBA (126.5 points per game), as they rank second-worst in the league defensively with only 123.4 points allowed per contest.
- Indiana is pulling down 41.9 rebounds per game (24th-ranked in league). It is giving up 44.5 rebounds per contest (15th-ranked).
- The Pacers have been tallying plenty of assists in 2023-24, ranking best in the NBA with 30.8 assists per contest.
- Indiana is forcing 13.0 turnovers per game this season (22nd-ranked in NBA), but it has averaged just 12.2 turnovers per contest (fourth-best).
- The Pacers have been getting things done when it comes to three-point shooting this season, ranking third-best in the NBA in threes per game (15.5) and fourth-best in three-point percentage (38.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.