Notre Dame vs. Wake Forest: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-6) are facing tough odds as 24.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 against the No. 20 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-3). The point total is 46.5 for the outing.
Notre Dame ranks 46th in total offense this season (418 yards per game), but has been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking seventh-best in the FBS with 418 yards allowed per game. Wake Forest ranks 22nd-worst in points per game (20.5), but it has been better defensively, ranking 56th in the FBS with 24.6 points ceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Notre Dame vs. Wake Forest Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
- TV Channel: NBC
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Notre Dame vs. Wake Forest? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Notre Dame Recent Performance
- While the Fighting Irish have ranked -57-worst in total yards per game over the last three games (371.7), they rank 16th-best defensively (280.7 total yards allowed) during that time frame.
- On offense, the Fighting Irish have been making things happen over the last three contests, putting up 43 points per game (ninth-best). They rank 51st over the last three games on the defensive side of the ball (19.3 points per game allowed).
- The last three games have seen Notre Dame's passing offense play poorly, ranking eighth-worst in the FBS in passing yards (217.3 per game). It ranks 55th defensively (170 passing yards allowed per contest).
- The last three games have seen the Fighting Irish's rushing offense struggle, ranking 17th-worst in the FBS in rushing yards (154.3 per game). They rank 60th on defense (110.7 rushing yards surrendered per contest).
- The Fighting Irish have two wins against the spread and are 2-1 overall over their past three contests.
- Notre Dame has gone over the total in each of its past three contests.
Week 12 FBS Independent Betting Trends
Notre Dame Betting Records & Stats
- Notre Dame has gone 6-3-1 ATS this season.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the spread once when favored by 24.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- The teams have hit the over in six of Notre Dame's 10 games with a set total.
- Notre Dame has been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They've finished 6-2 in those games.
- Notre Dame has played as a moneyline favorite of -3000 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Fighting Irish have an implied moneyline win probability of 96.8% in this game.
Notre Dame Stats Leaders
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 2,272 yards (227.2 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 62.8% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Audric Estime has carried the ball 163 times for a team-high 988 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 13 times as a runner.
- Jeremiyah Love has been handed the ball 45 times this year and racked up 284 yards (28.4 per game) with one touchdown.
- Chris Tyree's 446 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 33 times and has totaled 23 catches and three touchdowns.
- Mitchell Evans has caught 29 passes for 422 yards (42.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Rico Flores Jr.'s 18 receptions are good enough for 285 yards and one touchdown.
- Jordan Botelho has racked up three sacks to pace the team, while also recording three TFL and 22 tackles.
- Notre Dame's tackle leader, JD Bertrand, has 59 tackles, four TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Xavier Watts has a team-high seven interceptions to go along with 41 tackles, two TFL, and eight passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.