Butler vs. Austin Peay Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Austin Peay Governors (1-2) and Butler Bulldogs (1-1) matching up at Hinkle Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 65-61 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Governors, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 5:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last time out, the Bulldogs won on Sunday 68-61 over Detroit Mercy.
Butler vs. Austin Peay Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
Butler vs. Austin Peay Score Prediction
- Prediction: Austin Peay 65, Butler 61
Other Big East Predictions
- DePaul vs South Dakota
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Saint Peter's vs Marquette
- Manhattan vs St. John's (NY)
- UConn vs Minnesota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Butler Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs' -128 scoring differential last season (outscored by 4.2 points per game) was a result of putting up 61.1 points per game (256th in college basketball) while giving up 65.3 per contest (204th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Butler averaged fewer points per game (59.4) than its season average (61.1).
- The Bulldogs posted 63.4 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 57.8 points per game away from home, a difference of 5.6 points per contest.
- Butler allowed 64.7 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 5.9 fewer points than it allowed away from home (70.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.