Ball State vs. Kent State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The Ball State Cardinals (3-7) are 12.5-point favorites when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-9) in a MAC matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Scheumann Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 41.5 points.
While Ball State's defense ranks 77th with 27.3 points allowed per game, the Cardinals have been a little worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (17 points per game). Kent State has not been getting things done on offense, ranking fourth-worst with 278.3 total yards per game. It has been more productive on defense, surrendering 387.3 total yards per contest (79th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ball State vs. Kent State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Venue: Scheumann Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Ball State vs. Kent State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Ball State Recent Performance
- Over the last three games, the Cardinals have been bottom-25 in total offense with 309.3 total yards per game (-87-worst) and top-25 in total defense with 285.3 total yards surrendered per game (18th-best).
- The Cardinals have been a bottom-25 offense over their last three games, registering 21.7 points per game in that stretch (-44-worst). They've been more competent on the other side of the ball, allowing 19.3 points per contest (51st-ranked).
- In terms of passing offense, Ball State ranks -119-worst with 94 passing yards per game over its last three contests. On the other side of the ball, it ranks 40th by giving up 159.7 passing yards per game over its last three contests.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Cardinals have compiled 215.3 rushing yards per game over their last three games (30th-ranked). Meanwhile, they have given up an average of 125.7 rushing yards on defense over that stretch (87th-ranked).
- The Cardinals have covered the spread in their last three contests, and went 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Ball State has gone over the total once.
Ball State Betting Records & Stats
- Ball State's ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- Ball State has gone over in three of its nine games with a set total (33.3%).
- This is the first game this season Ball State is listed as the moneyline favorite.
- Ball State has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -500 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cardinals' implied win probability is 83.3%.
Ball State Stats Leaders
- Layne Hatcher has thrown for 566 yards (56.6 ypg) to lead Ball State, completing 65.3% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes this season.
- Marquez Cooper has carried the ball 171 times for a team-high 767 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times as a runner. He's also tacked on 17 catches for 151 yards (15.1 per game).
- Kiael Kelly has carried the ball 98 times for 499 yards (49.9 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Qian Magwood's leads his squad with 335 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 37 catches (out of 57 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Ahmad Edwards has caught 25 passes for 282 yards (28.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Tanner Koziol's 32 receptions are good enough for 269 yards and three touchdowns.
- Sidney Houston Jr. has 5.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has nine TFL and 44 tackles.
- Keionte Newson, Ball State's tackle leader, has 59 tackles, three TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Tyler Potts has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 13 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.