Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Northern Arizona Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest features the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (3-0) and the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-2) facing off at Desert Diamond Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 83-63 victory for heavily favored Purdue Fort Wayne according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 4:30 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Purdue Fort Wayne should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 4.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 146.5 total.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Northern Arizona Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Diamond Arena
- Line: Purdue Fort Wayne -4.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Purdue Fort Wayne -210, Northern Arizona +170
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Northern Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Purdue Fort Wayne 83, Northern Arizona 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Northern Arizona
- Pick ATS: Purdue Fort Wayne (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Purdue Fort Wayne Performance Insights
- Offensively, Purdue Fort Wayne was the 124th-ranked team in college basketball (73.9 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 166th (69.8 points allowed per game).
- The Mastodons were 144th in the country in rebounds per game (32.3) and 247th in rebounds conceded (32.1) last season.
- Purdue Fort Wayne was 169th in the country in assists (13.1 per game) last year.
- The Mastodons were the 14th-best team in the country in 3-pointers made (9.6 per game) and 156th in 3-point percentage (34.6%) last season.
- Purdue Fort Wayne was 165th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (7.1 per game) and 18th-best in 3-point percentage defensively (30.2%) last year.
- The Mastodons attempted 46.7% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 36.8% of their made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they attempted 53.3% of their shots, with 63.2% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.