Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Barclays Center has the Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-2) taking on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-2) at 4:30 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a close 69-67 win for Oklahoma State, so expect a tight matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Notre Dame should cover the spread, which is listed at 7.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 134.5 total.
Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Oklahoma State -7.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oklahoma State -350, Notre Dame +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma State 69, Notre Dame 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State
- Pick ATS: Notre Dame (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Notre Dame Performance Insights
- Notre Dame averaged 69.6 points per game (224th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while ceding 72.1 points per contest (240th-ranked).
- The Fighting Irish were 322nd in the country with 28.8 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 307th with 33.3 rebounds allowed per game.
- Notre Dame ranked 281st in the country with 11.8 dimes per contest.
- The Fighting Irish ranked third-best in the country with 8.3 turnovers per game. On the other hand, they ranked -2-worst in college basketball with 8.5 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 8.8 treys per game, the Fighting Irish were 42nd in college basketball. They owned a 35.9% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 85th in college basketball.
- Notre Dame ceded 7.2 three-pointers per game (177th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 34.3% three-point percentage (223rd-ranked).
- In terms of shot breakdown, Notre Dame took 57% two-pointers (accounting for 65.2% of the team's baskets) and 43% threes (34.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.