Indiana vs. Murray State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest features the Indiana Hoosiers (1-1) and the Murray State Racers (1-1) squaring off at Assembly Hall (on November 17) at 7:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in an 80-75 win for Indiana.
Their last time out, the Hoosiers lost 96-64 to Stanford on Sunday.
Indiana vs. Murray State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Indiana vs. Murray State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 80, Murray State 75
Other Big Ten Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Indiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hoosiers outscored opponents by 18.8 points per game last season, with a +603 scoring differential overall. They put up 80.9 points per game (sixth in college basketball) and allowed 62.1 per contest (110th in college basketball).
- Indiana's offense was less effective in Big Ten contests last year, scoring 78.5 points per contest, compared to its season average of 80.9 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Hoosiers scored 2.6 more points per game last season (81.1) than they did in away games (78.5).
- When playing at home, Indiana allowed 9.2 fewer points per game (56.6) than on the road (65.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.