Southern Indiana vs. Northern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (2-0) and Northern Illinois Huskies (0-2) matching up at Screaming Eagles Arena has a projected final score of 82-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Southern Indiana, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Screaming Eagles are coming off of an 86-38 win over Oakland City in their most recent game on Sunday.
Southern Indiana vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Screaming Eagles Arena in Evansville, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Southern Indiana vs. Northern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Indiana 82, Northern Illinois 57
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Indiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Screaming Eagles outscored opponents by 1.2 points per game last season, with a +33 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.0 points per game (179th in college basketball) and gave up 63.8 per outing (166th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups, Southern Indiana averaged fewer points per contest (62.6) than its overall average (65.0).
- The Screaming Eagles posted 69.5 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 60.7 points per game in away games, a difference of 8.8 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Southern Indiana surrendered 59.3 points per game at home. When playing on the road, it allowed 68.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.