Notre Dame vs. Auburn: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Auburn Tigers (1-1) battle the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN2.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Auburn vs. Notre Dame matchup in this article.
Notre Dame vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Notre Dame vs. Auburn Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Auburn Moneyline||Notre Dame Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Auburn (-14.5)||142.5||-1400||+800||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Auburn (-14.5)||142.5||-1700||+890||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Notre Dame vs. Auburn Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Notre Dame covered 11 times in 30 games with a spread last year.
- Auburn covered 16 times in 31 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times in Tigers games.
Notre Dame Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +30000
- Notre Dame, based on its national championship odds (+30000), ranks much higher (79th in college basketball) than it does in our computer ranking (186th).
- With odds of +30000, Notre Dame has been given a 0.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.