Indiana vs. Wright State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Wright State Raiders (0-2) versus the Indiana Hoosiers (2-0) at Assembly Hall is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-67 in favor of Wright State, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Wright State projects to cover the 14.5-point spread in its matchup versus Indiana. The over/under has been set at 147.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Indiana vs. Wright State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Assembly Hall
- Line: Indiana -14.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -1600, Wright State +900
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Indiana vs. Wright State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wright State 84, Indiana 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Indiana vs. Wright State
- Pick ATS: Wright State (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Indiana Performance Insights
- Indiana scored 74.7 points per game and allowed 68.7 last season, ranking them 105th in the nation on offense and 137th on defense.
- Last season, the Hoosiers were 96th in the country in rebounds (33.1 per game) and 192nd in rebounds conceded (31.5).
- With 15.2 assists per game last season, Indiana was 40th in college basketball.
- Beyond the arc, the Hoosiers were 329th in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (5.7) last season. They were 44th in 3-point percentage at 36.8%.
- Indiana gave up 7.5 3-pointers per game and conceded 33.4% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 218th and 149th, respectively, in the country.
- Indiana attempted 26.6% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 73.4% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 20.1% of Indiana's baskets were 3-pointers, and 79.9% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.