Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Southern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Southern Illinois Salukis (1-1) and Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1) squaring off at Banterra Center has a projected final score of 75-73 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Southern Illinois, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Mastodons are coming off of a 124-41 victory against Great Lakes Christian in their last game on Saturday.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Southern Illinois Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Banterra Center in Carbondale, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Southern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Illinois 75, Purdue Fort Wayne 73
Other Horizon Predictions
- Milwaukee vs UL Monroe
- Detroit Mercy vs Michigan State
- Marquette vs IUPUI
- Western Michigan vs Youngstown State
- Green Bay vs Creighton
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Purdue Fort Wayne Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mastodons had a -100 scoring differential last season, falling short by 3.1 points per game. They put up 62.6 points per game to rank 230th in college basketball and allowed 65.7 per contest to rank 217th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Purdue Fort Wayne averaged 62.7 points per game in Horizon action, and 62.6 overall.
- The Mastodons averaged 67.7 points per game at home last season, and 60.6 on the road.
- At home, Purdue Fort Wayne gave up 64.9 points per game, 2.0 fewer points than it allowed on the road (66.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.