Evansville vs. Eastern Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (3-0) and the Evansville Purple Aces (0-2) at Meeks Family Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 80-74 based on our computer prediction, with Eastern Kentucky coming out on top. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM on November 15.
Their last time out, the Purple Aces lost 91-83 to SIU-Edwardsville on Sunday.
Evansville vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Meeks Family Fieldhouse in Evansville, Wyoming
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Evansville vs. Eastern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Kentucky 80, Evansville 74
Other MVC Predictions
- Wichita State vs Belmont
- Missouri State vs Saint Louis
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Purdue Fort Wayne vs Southern Illinois
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Evansville Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Purple Aces had a -312 scoring differential last season, falling short by 10.4 points per game. They put up 62.8 points per game, 228th in college basketball, and gave up 73.2 per contest to rank 340th in college basketball.
- Offensively, Evansville averaged 60.8 points per game last year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (62.8 points per game) was 2 PPG higher.
- The Purple Aces put up 67.9 points per game at home last season, compared to 59.2 points per game in road games, a difference of 8.7 points per contest.
- Evansville gave up 68.9 points per game at home last season, compared to 76.3 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.