Valparaiso vs. Green Bay: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The Green Bay Phoenix (1-1) are 3.5-point underdogs against the Valparaiso Beacons (1-1) at Athletics-Recreation Center on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 133.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Valparaiso Betting Records & Stats
- Valparaiso and its opponents scored more than 133.5 points in 20 of 29 games last season.
- Valparaiso games had an average of 142.5 points last season, 9.0 more than the over/under for this game.
- Valparaiso compiled a 12-17-0 ATS record last year.
- Valparaiso was the moneyline favorite eight total times last season. It went 6-2 in those games.
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter, the Beacons went 3-1 (75%).
- Valparaiso has a 63.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 133.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 133.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Valparaiso Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Beacons put up 7.6 fewer points per game (68.9) than the Phoenix gave up (76.5).
- Valparaiso had a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall last season when putting up more than 76.5 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||4-8-0|
|5-9-0||Away ATS Record||4-11-0|
|72.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||61.8|
|67.0||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||57.6|
|7-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-3-0|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.