IUPUI vs. Indiana State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the IUPUI Jaguars (2-0) and the Indiana State Sycamores (1-1) matching up at Hulman Center (on November 14) at 7:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 79-73 win for IUPUI, who is slightly favored based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, IUPUI is projected to cover the point spread (17.5) versus Indiana State. The two teams are projected to go over the 150.5 total.
IUPUI vs. Indiana State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Terre Haute, Indiana
- Venue: Hulman Center
- Line: Indiana State -17.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana State -2500, IUPUI +1050
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
IUPUI vs. Indiana State Score Prediction
- Prediction: IUPUI 79, Indiana State 73
Spread & Total Prediction for IUPUI vs. Indiana State
- Pick ATS: IUPUI (+17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
IUPUI Performance Insights
- IUPUI was ranked 328th in college basketball offensively last year with 65.3 points per game, while defensively it was 22nd-worst (76.8 points allowed per game).
- The Jaguars averaged only 28.3 rebounds per game (24th-worst in college basketball), and allowed 30.5 boards per contest (135th-ranked).
- IUPUI ranked 319th in college basketball with 11.2 assists per contest.
- The Jaguars fell short in the turnover area last year, ranking fourth-worst in college basketball with 15.1 turnovers per game. They ranked 267th with 10.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Jaguars struggled in terms of three-pointers last season, ranking third-worst in college basketball in threes made per game (4.6) and ninth-worst in three-point percentage (29.7%).
- IUPUI gave up 8 three-pointers per game (277th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.9% (308th-ranked) from three-point land.
- IUPUI attempted 38.3 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 71.4% of the shots it attempted (and 81.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 15.4 three-pointers per contest, which were 28.6% of its shots (and 18.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.