How to Watch Illinois vs. Marquette on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) hit the court against the No. 4 Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Illinois vs. Marquette Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Center in Champaign, Illinois
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
Illinois Stats Insights
- The Fighting Illini shot 44.9% from the field last season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 44.5% the Golden Eagles allowed to opponents.
- Illinois went 13-3 when it shot better than 44.5% from the field.
- The Fighting Illini were the 24th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Golden Eagles ranked 333rd.
- Last year, the Fighting Illini scored just four more points per game (74.3) than the Golden Eagles allowed (70.3).
- Illinois had a 15-4 record last season when scoring more than 70.3 points.
Marquette Stats Insights
- The Golden Eagles shot at a 48.6% clip from the field last season, seven percentage points higher than the 41.6% shooting opponents of the Fighting Illini averaged.
- Marquette went 24-4 when it shot better than 41.6% from the field.
- The Golden Eagles were the 333rd-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, and the Fighting Illini finished 60th.
- The Golden Eagles' 79.3 points per game last year were 12.1 more points than the 67.2 the Fighting Illini allowed.
- Marquette went 18-1 last season when giving up fewer than 74.3 points.
Illinois Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Illinois performed better when playing at home last season, scoring 77.5 points per game, compared to 70 per game away from home.
- In home games, the Fighting Illini allowed 7.7 fewer points per game (62.1) than on the road (69.8).
- When playing at home, Illinois drained 1.5 more threes per game (8) than on the road (6.5). It also sported a better three-point percentage at home (31.3%) compared to away from home (27.9%).
Marquette Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Marquette averaged 83.3 points per game last season. Away, it averaged 79.7.
- At home, the Golden Eagles gave up 71.1 points per game, 2.6 fewer points than they allowed away (73.7).
- Marquette drained more 3-pointers at home (8.9 per game) than on the road (8.8) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (36%) than on the road (34.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Illinois Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Eastern Illinois||W 80-52||State Farm Center|
|11/10/2023||Oakland||W 64-53||State Farm Center|
|11/14/2023||Marquette||-||State Farm Center|
|11/17/2023||Valparaiso||-||State Farm Center|
|11/19/2023||Southern||-||State Farm Center|
Marquette Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Northern Illinois||W 92-70||Fiserv Forum|
|11/10/2023||Rider||W 95-65||Fiserv Forum|
|11/14/2023||@ Illinois||-||State Farm Center|
|11/20/2023||UCLA||-||SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.