Ryan Tannehill vs. Joe Burrow in Week 4: Titans vs. Bengals Preview, Stats
The October 1 matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) and the Tennessee Titans (1-2) will feature a showdown between quarterbacks Joe Burrow and Ryan Tannehill. Below, we discuss all of the stats and trends you need to know about these two signal callers heading into this week's matchup.
Titans vs. Bengals Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Nissan Stadium
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Tannehill this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ryan Tannehill vs. Joe Burrow Matchup
|Ryan Tannehill||2023 Stats||Joe Burrow|
|548 (182.7)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||563 (187.7)|
|17 (5.7)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||2 (0.7)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Tua Tagovailoa vs. Josh Allen in Week 4
- Click here for Deshaun Watson vs. Lamar Jackson in Week 4
- Click here for Sam Howell vs. Jalen Hurts in Week 4
- Click here for Mac Jones vs. Dak Prescott in Week 4
- Click here for Jameis Winston vs. Baker Mayfield in Week 4
Bengals Defensive Stats
- This season, the Bengals rank 14th in the NFL in points allowed (22.3 per game) and 19th in total yards allowed (352.3 per game).
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Cincinnati has allowed 602 total passing yards (11th in NFL) and rank 16th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.3).
- Against the run, the Bengals are bottom-10 in rushing yards allowed this season, surrendering the fourth-most rushing yards in the NFL with 455 (151.7 per game). They also rank 28th in yards allowed per rush attempt (5.1).
- Defensively, Cincinnati ranks 16th in the NFL in terms of red-zone efficiency allowed, with a mark of 54.5%. It is 16th in third-down efficiency allowed at 35.9%.
Who comes out on top when the Bengals and the Titans square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Titans Defensive Stats
- This season, the Bengals are ceding 22.3 points per contest (14th in NFL) and 352.3 total yards per game (19th).
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Cincinnati is 11th in the NFL with 602 passing yards allowed (200.7 per game) and 16th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.3).
- Against the run, the Bengals are bottom-10 in rushing yards allowed this year, ceding the fourth-most rushing yards in the NFL with 455 (151.7 per game). They also rank 28th in yards allowed per rush attempt (5.1).
- Defensively, Cincinnati ranks 14th in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed at 35.9%. In red-zone efficiency allowed, it ranks 16th at 54.5%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.