Tommy Edman vs. Brewers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Tommy Edman, with a slugging percentage of .341 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals against the Milwaukee Brewers, with Wade Miley on the mound, September 27 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-4 with a home run and an RBI) against the Brewers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tommy Edman Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Wade Miley
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +190)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tommy Edman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
Tommy Edman At The Plate
- Edman is hitting .243 with 24 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 32 walks.
- In 58.9% of his games this year (76 of 129), Edman has picked up at least one hit, and in 28 of those games (21.7%) he recorded more than one.
- He has hit a long ball in 9.3% of his games this year, and 2.6% of his chances at the plate.
- Edman has driven in a run in 29 games this season (22.5%), including nine games with more than one RBI (7.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 37.2% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 10.1%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cardinals Players vs the Brewers
- Click Here for Lars Nootbaar
- Click Here for Juan Yepez
- Click Here for Andrew Knizner
- Click Here for Paul Goldschmidt
Tommy Edman Home/Away Batting Splits
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 14th in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers' 3.77 team ERA ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Miley (9-4 with a 3.20 ERA and 77 strikeouts in 115 1/3 innings pitched) aims for his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Brewers, his 23rd of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Thursday against the St. Louis Cardinals, the lefty went six scoreless innings while surrendering three hits.
- In 22 games this season, the 36-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.20, with 6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .219 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.