Lars Nootbaar vs. Brewers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Lars Nootbaar (.222 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero homers) and the St. Louis Cardinals face the Milwaukee Brewers, whose starting pitcher will be Wade Miley. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless performance (0-for-2) against the Brewers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Lars Nootbaar Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Wade Miley
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Lars Nootbaar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
Lars Nootbaar At The Plate
- Nootbaar is batting .262 with 24 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 70 walks.
- Nootbaar has gotten at least one hit in 63.1% of his games this season (70 of 111), with multiple hits 28 times (25.2%).
- He has gone deep in 10.8% of his games in 2023, and 2.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 31.5% of his games this year, Nootbaar has picked up at least one RBI. In eight of those games (7.2%) he recorded more than one RBI.
- In 48.6% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 13 games with multiple runs (11.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cardinals Players vs the Brewers
- Click Here for Juan Yepez
- Click Here for Tommy Edman
- Click Here for Andrew Knizner
- Click Here for Paul Goldschmidt
Lars Nootbaar Home/Away Batting Splits
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 14th in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers have a 3.77 team ERA that leads all league pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Miley (9-4) is looking for his 10th victory when he gets the starting nod for the Brewers in his 23rd start of the season. He's put together a 3.20 ERA in 115 1/3 innings pitched, with 77 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the lefty went six scoreless innings against the St. Louis Cardinals while surrendering three hits.
- In 22 games this season, the 36-year-old has a 3.20 ERA and 6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .219 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.