Juan Yepez vs. Brewers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The St. Louis Cardinals, including Juan Yepez (.158 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including zero home run), battle starting pitcher Wade Miley and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-1) against the Brewers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Juan Yepez Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Wade Miley
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Juan Yepez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
Juan Yepez At The Plate
- Yepez is hitting .180 with a double, two home runs and three walks.
- In eight of 22 games this year, Yepez has had at least one hit, including one game with multiple hits.
- In 22 games played this year, he has gone deep in two of them.
- Yepez has driven in a run twice this year, but just one in each of those games.
- He has scored a run in five of 22 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cardinals Players vs the Brewers
- Click Here for Lars Nootbaar
- Click Here for Tommy Edman
- Click Here for Andrew Knizner
- Click Here for Paul Goldschmidt
Juan Yepez Home/Away Batting Splits
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Brewers have a 3.77 team ERA that ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine to allow 193 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 19th in the league).
- Miley (9-4) is looking for his 10th win when he gets the starting nod for the Brewers in his 23rd start of the season. He's put together a 3.20 ERA in 115 1/3 innings pitched, with 77 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Thursday against the St. Louis Cardinals, the lefty threw six scoreless innings while surrendering three hits.
- The 36-year-old has a 3.20 ERA and 6 strikeouts per nine innings in 22 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .219 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.