Cardinals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 27
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (88-69) will host Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals (69-88) at American Family Field on Wednesday, September 27, with a start time of 7:40 PM ET.
The Brewers are listed as -145 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Cardinals (+120). An 8-run over/under has been listed for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Wade Miley - MIL (9-4, 3.20 ERA) vs Zack Thompson - STL (5-7, 4.57 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to bet on the Cardinals and Brewers matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cardinals (+120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $22.00 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have won 48, or 58.5%, of the 82 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Brewers have a 24-20 record (winning 54.5% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers went 4-5 across the nine games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 33, or 44%, of the 75 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Cardinals have won 16 of 30 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 4-5.
- St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+160)|
|Tommy Edman||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+195)|
|Iván Herrera||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+240)|
|Andrew Knizner||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+220)|
|Richie Palacios||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.