Cardinals vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The St. Louis Cardinals and Richie Palacios take the field in the second game of a three-game series against Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday at American Family Field.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -145 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Cardinals +120 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 8 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to the total, the Cardinals and their foes are 4-6-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Cardinals' past 10 matchups.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have come away with 33 wins in the 75 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, St. Louis has won 16 of its 30 games, or 53.3%, when it's the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 45.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 74 of its 154 games with a total.
- In 10 games with a line this season, the Cardinals have a mark of 2-8-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.