Cardinals vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 27
Wednesday's game that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (88-69) against the St. Louis Cardinals (69-88) at American Family Field has a projected final score of 4-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 7:40 PM on September 27.
The probable pitchers are Wade Miley (9-4) for the Brewers and Zack Thompson (5-7) for the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Brewers 4, Cardinals 3.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, St. Louis and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its previous 10 games.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Cardinals' past 10 games.
- The Cardinals have come away with 33 wins in the 75 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- St. Louis has a mark of 16-14 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- St. Louis scores the 18th-most runs in baseball (696 total, 4.4 per game).
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.72) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 21||Brewers||L 6-0||Miles Mikolas vs Wade Miley|
|September 22||@ Padres||L 4-2||Dakota Hudson vs Matt Waldron|
|September 23||@ Padres||W 5-2||Jake Woodford vs Nick Martínez|
|September 24||@ Padres||L 12-2||Drew Rom vs Michael Wacha|
|September 26||@ Brewers||W 4-1||Miles Mikolas vs Adrian Houser|
|September 27||@ Brewers||-||Zack Thompson vs Wade Miley|
|September 28||@ Brewers||-||Dakota Hudson vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 29||Reds||-||Jake Woodford vs Connor Phillips|
|September 30||Reds||-||Drew Rom vs Brandon Williamson|
|October 1||Reds||-||Miles Mikolas vs Hunter Greene|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.