Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Indianapolis Colts are 28th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +15000.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +15000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis compiled a 6-11-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of seven Colts games last season hit the over.
- Indianapolis averaged 311.6 yards per game on offense last season (27th in NFL), and it ranked 15th defensively with 334 yards allowed per game.
- The Colts won just two games at home last year and two on the road.
- As favorites last season Indianapolis recorded just one win (1-5-1), while posting a 3-7 record as the underdog.
- In the AFC South, the Colts won only one game (1-4-1), and in the conference overall they went 4-7-1.
Colts Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Michael Pittman Jr. had 99 catches for 925 yards (57.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Isaiah McKenzie had 42 receptions for 423 yards (28.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 15 games for the Bills.
- In 16 games a season ago, Alec Pierce had 41 catches for 593 yards (37.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 13 games, Zack Moss ran for 456 yards (35.1 per game) and one TD.
- As a key defensive contributor, Zaire Franklin delivered 166 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and three sacks in 17 games last year.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+2500|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.