Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Colts vs. Texans Game – Week 2
The Indianapolis Colts (0-1) hit the road for an AFC South showdown against the Houston Texans (0-1) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at NRG Stadium, so check out our best bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Colts vs. Texans? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Colts vs. Texans?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Indianapolis 23 - Houston 20
- The implied probability in this matchup, considering the moneyline, gives the Colts a 52.4% chance to win.
- The Colts were the moneyline favorite seven total times last season. They finished 1-5-1 in those games.
- Indianapolis had a 1-5-1 record last year (winning only 14.3% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Texans won three, or 17.6%, of the 17 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Houston had a record of 3-13-1, a 17.6% win rate, when it was set as an underdog of -110 or more by oddsmakers last season.
Who will win? The Colts or Texans? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Indianapolis (-1)
- The Colts beat the spread six times in 17 games last season.
- Indianapolis won once ATS (1-6) when favored by 1 point or more last season.
- The Texans covered the spread eight times in 17 games last season.
- Houston's ATS record as an underdog of 1 point or greater was 8-8-1 last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Colts vs. Texans matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (40)
- These two teams averaged a combined 34 points per game a season ago, six less points than the over/under of 40 set for this game.
- The Colts and the Texans saw their opponents average a combined 9.8 more points per game last season than the point total of 40 set for this matchup.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Colts games.
- The Texans and their opponent combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Zack Moss Total Rushing & Receiving Yards (Our pick: 58.5/Under)
|Games (2022)||Rush YPG||Rush TDs||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
C.J. Stroud Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.