Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Chargers vs. Titans Game – Week 2
Best bets are available for when the Los Angeles Chargers (0-1) visit the Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Chargers vs. Titans? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Chargers vs. Titans?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Los Angeles 26 - Tennessee 24
- The implied probability for this matchup, considering the moneyline, gives the Chargers a 58.7% chance to win.
- The Chargers won nine of the 11 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (81.8%).
- Los Angeles went 7-2 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter (77.8%).
- Last season, the Titans won three out of the nine games in which they were the underdog.
- Tennessee entered eight games last season as the underdog by +120 or more and were 2-6 in those contests.
Who will win? The Chargers or Titans? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- The Chargers covered the spread 11 times in 17 games last year.
- Los Angeles' ATS record as at least 2.5-point favorites was 6-6 last year.
- The Titans had nine wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Tennessee went 4-3-1 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Chargers vs. Titans matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (45.5)
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.0 less points per game (40.5) a season ago than this matchup's total of 45.5 points.
- The Chargers and the Titans saw their opponents average a combined 1.8 less points per game last season than the point total of 45.5 set in this game.
- Chargers games hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, five Titans games hit the over.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.