Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) are massive 34.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-1). The total has been set at 51.5 points for this matchup.
Notre Dame has been surging on both sides of the ball, ranking 20th-best in total offense (485.7 yards per game) and seventh-best in total defense (223.0 yards allowed per game). Central Michigan has been outplayed on both sides of the ball this season, ranking 22nd-worst in total offense (324.5 total yards per game) and 11th-worst in total defense (472.0 total yards allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
- TV Channel: Peacock
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 FBS Independent Betting Trends
Notre Dame Betting Records & Stats
Notre Dame Stats Leaders
- Drew Pyne had 22 touchdown passes and six interceptions in 13 games last year, completing 64.6% of his throws for 2,021 yards (155.5 per game).
- Pyne also rushed for 108 yards and two TDs.
- Audric Estime ran for 920 yards (70.8 per game) and 11 touchdowns in 13 games.
- In the passing game, Estime scored one touchdown, with nine catches for 135 yards.
- Logan Diggs rushed for 821 yards (63.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 13 games a season ago.
- Diggs also had 10 receptions for 211 yards and two TDs.
- In 13 games, Michael Mayer had 67 receptions for 809 yards (62.2 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Isaiah Foskey had 42 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 10.5 sacks last year.
- JD Bertrand totaled 2.0 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 77 tackles in 13 games.
- Jack Kiser compiled 3.0 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL and 57 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- On defense in 2022, Benjamin Morrison compiled 29 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six interceptions in 13 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.