Pacers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Indiana Pacers (32-40) currently have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next take the court on the road against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday, March 22 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pacers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||25th||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Pacers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Standings Information
The Pacers are currently 12th in the Eastern Conference, 2.5 games behind the 10th-place Bulls, and would miss the playoffs if the season ended today.
Pacers Team Stats
- The Pacers have a 32-40 record on the season so far.
- This year, the Pacers are 19-17 at home with a 13-23 record on the road.
- The Pacers have gone 10-8 when playing as the favorite, with 22 victories (22-32) when listed as the underdog.
- The Pacers are 8-7 in one-possession games and 14-18 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Pacers have put up a 3-5 record. They are 7-3 when favored by more than three points.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Pacers have posted an 8-6 record. They are 14-26 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pacers' Top Players
- The Pacers scoring leader is Buddy Hield, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Indiana's leading rebounder is Myles Turner, averaging 7.6 boards per game, and its best passer is T.J. McConnell with 5.2 assists per game.
- Hield leads the Pacers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Hield and Turner lead Indiana on the defensive end, with Hield leading the team in steals by averaging 1.2 per game and Turner in blocks, averaging 2.3 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.