Cardinals vs. Royals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 30
The Kansas City Royals (17-38) will look to sweep the St. Louis Cardinals (24-32) at Busch Stadium on Tuesday, at 7:45 PM ET.
The probable pitchers are Miles Mikolas (3-1) for the Cardinals and Zack Greinke (1-5) for the Royals.
Cardinals vs. Royals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (3-1, 4.23 ERA) vs Greinke - KC (1-5, 4.55 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Royals|
|Cardinals vs Royals Odds|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- Mikolas (3-1) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed five hits in seven scoreless innings pitched against the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 4.23, a 3.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.395 in 11 games this season.
- He's looking to extend his three-game quality start streak.
- Mikolas has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zack Greinke
- Greinke gets the start for the Royals, his 12th of the season. He is 1-5 with a 4.55 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 57 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Wednesday, the righty threw five innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- The 39-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.55, with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season. Opponents are batting .263 against him.
- Greinke has recorded one quality start this season.
- Greinke will try to continue a six-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.2 frames per outing).
- The 39-year-old's 4.55 ERA ranks 53rd, 1.169 WHIP ranks 34th, and 6.4 K/9 ranks 64th among qualifying pitchers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.