How to Watch the Celtics vs. Heat: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 6
Published: May. 27, 2023 at 1:31 PM CDT|Updated: May. 27, 2023 at 7:31 PM CDT
The Boston Celtics will play the Miami Heat in a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points lower than the 48.2% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 33-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at seventh.
- The Celtics score 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat give up (109.8).
- When Boston scores more than 109.8 points, it is 49-12.
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat are shooting 46% from the field, 0.3% lower than the 46.3% the Celtics' opponents have shot this season.
- Miami is 25-11 when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at 20th.
- The Heat score an average of 109.5 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow.
- Miami has put together a 26-8 record in games it scores more than 111.4 points.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- In home games, the Celtics are posting 5.1 more points per game (120.5) than they are in road games (115.4).
- Boston gives up 110.5 points per game in home games this year, compared to 112.4 on the road.
- In terms of three-pointers, the Celtics have performed better when playing at home this season, sinking 16.2 treys per game with a 37.9% three-point percentage, compared to 15.8 threes per game and a 37.4% three-point percentage when playing on the road.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23 the Heat are scoring more points at home (111.4 per game) than on the road (107.5). But they are also allowing more at home (110.2) than on the road (109.3).
- Miami is giving up more points at home (110.2 per game) than on the road (109.3).
- At home the Heat are picking up 23.9 assists per game, 0.1 more than on the road (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.