The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Byeong-Hun An
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Byeong-Hun An is currently in sixth with a score of -5.
Looking to bet on Byeong-Hun An at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Byeong-Hun An Insights
- Over his last 14 rounds, An has finished below par on 11 occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice in his last 14 rounds.
- An has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
- In his past five tournaments, An has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five appearances.
- In his past five events, An finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back twice. He carded a score better than average three times.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- An has one top-10 finish in his past four appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 46th.
- In his most recent four attempts at this event, he's made the cut each time.
- An last competed at this event in 2023 and finished seventh.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- The average course An has played in the past year (7,285 yards) is 76 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
An's Last Time Out
- An was above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 76th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.86 strokes on those 44 holes.
- An shot better than 85% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- An fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, An did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- An's 10 birdies or better on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.8).
- At that most recent competition, An's showing on the 44 par-4s included a bogey or worse four times (the field's average was worse, at 4.5).
- An ended the AT&T Byron Nelson registering a birdie or better on eight par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.9 on the 12 par-5s.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but An finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- An Odds to Win: +5000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect An's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.