Cardinals vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
The Cleveland Guardians (21-28) host the St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) to start a three-game series at Progressive Field, with first pitch at 7:10 PM ET on Friday. The Guardians are on the back of a series defeat to the White Sox, and the Cardinals a series split with the Reds.
The probable starters are Shane Bieber (3-3) for the Guardians and Matthew Liberatore (1-0) for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cardinals vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bieber - CLE (3-3, 3.08 ERA) vs Liberatore - STL (1-0, 3.00 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Guardians vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Cardinals|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Matthew Liberatore
- The Cardinals are sending Liberatore (1-0) out for his second start of the season.
- In his most recent appearance -- out of the bullpen on Sunday -- the lefty tossed one inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers, allowing two earned runs while surrendering one hit.
- In two games this season, he has compiled a 3.00 ERA and averages 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .200 against him.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Shane Bieber
- Bieber (3-3) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 3.08 ERA this season with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 10 games.
- He has eight quality starts in 10 chances this season.
- Bieber has nine starts of five or more innings this season in 10 chances. He averages 6.4 innings per outing.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old's 3.08 ERA ranks 23rd, 1.212 WHIP ranks 37th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 64th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.