How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 6:15 AM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 11:11 AM CDT
Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds are ready for a matchup with Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday at 12:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank fifth-best in MLB action with 72 total home runs.
- St. Louis ranks fifth in MLB with a .441 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals are eighth in MLB with a .261 batting average.
- St. Louis is the fifth-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 5.1 runs per game (261 total).
- The Cardinals rank fourth in baseball with a .335 on-base percentage.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 11 mark in baseball.
- The pitching staff for St. Louis has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- St. Louis' 4.41 team ERA ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have the fourth-highest WHIP in MLB (1.460).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Miles Mikolas gets the start for the Cardinals, his 11th of the season. He is 2-1 with a 4.77 ERA and 43 strikeouts through 54 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he tossed seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Mikolas is seeking his third quality start in a row.
- Mikolas will look to prolong a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.4 frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Dodgers||W 6-5||Home||Miles Mikolas||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/21/2023||Dodgers||W 10-5||Home||Jack Flaherty||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/22/2023||Reds||L 6-5||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||W 8-5||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||L 10-3||Away||Steven Matz||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Tanner Bibee|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Shane Bieber|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/30/2023||Royals||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Zack Greinke|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.