Cardinals vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The St. Louis Cardinals versus Cincinnati Reds game on Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET will feature a pair of hot hitters in Nolan Gorman and Jonathan India.
The favored Cardinals have -160 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +135. The over/under is 11 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Cardinals and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Cardinals have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings. St. Louis and its opponent have gone above the over/under for four straight games, with the average total set by sportsbooks during that span being 9.5.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline favorite 26 total times this season. They've finished 12-14 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, St. Louis has gone 6-8 (42.9%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Cardinals a 61.5% chance to win.
- St. Louis has played in 49 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-21-1).
- The Cardinals have had a run line set for only one matchup this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.