Cardinals vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Paul DeJong carries a two-game homer streak into the St. Louis Cardinals' (21-28) game against the Cincinnati Reds (20-27) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at Great American Ball Park.
The probable pitchers are Adam Wainwright (1-0) for the Cardinals and Graham Ashcraft (2-2) for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cardinals vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Wainwright - STL (1-0, 5.74 ERA) vs Ashcraft - CIN (2-2, 4.84 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adam Wainwright
- Wainwright (1-0) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Thursday, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 41-year-old has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 5.74, a 1.6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.596.
- Wainwright has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Graham Ashcraft
- The Reds will send Ashcraft (2-2) out to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.84 ERA and 36 strikeouts through 48 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty went five innings, allowing seven earned runs while surrendering 10 hits.
- In nine games this season, the 25-year-old has put up a 4.84 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .255 to opposing batters.
- Ashcraft has five quality starts under his belt this season.
- Ashcraft will look to go five or more innings for his third straight appearance. He's averaging 5.3 frames per outing.
- The 25-year-old's 4.84 ERA ranks 61st, 1.428 WHIP ranks 59th, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 59th among qualifying pitchers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.