Cardinals vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
Jordan Montgomery will toe the rubber for the St. Louis Cardinals (21-27) on Monday, May 22 against the Cincinnati Reds (19-27), who will counter with Brandon Williamson. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET at Great American Ball Park.
The Cardinals are favored in this one, at -190, while the underdog Reds have +155 odds to play spoiler. The total for the game has been set at 10 runs.
Cardinals vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Montgomery - STL (2-6, 4.21 ERA) vs Williamson - CIN (0-0, 1.59 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||10||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Cardinals and Reds matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cardinals (-190), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Cardinals bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.26 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have won 11, or 45.8%, of the 24 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Cardinals have gone 2-4 (winning only 33.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for St. Louis.
- The Cardinals went 2-2 over the four games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 12, or 36.4%, of the 33 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a mark of 4-7 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Cardinals vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tommy Edman||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+150)|
|Lars Nootbaar||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+210)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+135)|
|Nolan Arenado||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (-118)||0.5 (+230)||0.5 (+100)|
|Willson Contreras||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+300)||0.5 (+130)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+225||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.