Madison Keys 2023 French Open Odds
A matchup in the French Open round of 64 is coming up for Madison Keys, and she will be meeting Kayla Day. Keys is +8000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Keys at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Keys' Next Match
Keys will face Day in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, after getting past Kaia Kanepi 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 in the round of 128.
Keys is listed at -500 to win her next match against Day. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Madison Keys Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +5000
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +8000
Want to bet on Keys? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Keys was victorious 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 versus Kanepi on Monday.
- In 16 tournaments over the past 12 months, Keys is yet to win a title, and her record is 23-16.
- In two tournaments on clay over the past year, Keys has gone 5-2.
- Keys has played 20.3 games per match in her 39 matches over the past year across all court types.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past year, Keys has averaged 18.9 games.
- Over the past year, Keys has won 68.8% of her service games, and she has won 36.6% of her return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Keys has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 45.5% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.