Cardinals vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
On Sunday, May 21 at 2:15 PM ET, the Los Angeles Dodgers (29-18) visit the St. Louis Cardinals (20-27) at Busch Stadium. Clayton Kershaw will get the ball for the Dodgers, while Jack Flaherty will take the mound for the Cardinals.
The Dodgers are favored in this one, at -140, while the underdog Cardinals have +115 odds to play spoiler. The game's over/under has been listed at 8 runs.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (6-3, 2.52 ERA) vs Flaherty - STL (3-4, 5.24 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Dodgers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Cardinals versus Dodgers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Cardinals (+115) in this matchup, means that you think the Cardinals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.50 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Nolan Gorman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 42 games this season and won 27 (64.3%) of those contests.
- The Dodgers have a record of 18-13 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter (58.1% winning percentage).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Dodgers went 7-2 across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 19 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (42.1%) in those contests.
- The Cardinals have a mark of 2-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 5-1 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+275||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.