Cardinals vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Sunday's contest at Busch Stadium has the St. Louis Cardinals (20-27) taking on the Los Angeles Dodgers (29-18) at 2:15 PM ET (on May 21). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 6-4 victory for the Cardinals, so expect a tight matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Dodgers will send Clayton Kershaw (6-3) to the mound, while Jack Flaherty (3-4) will take the ball for the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Cardinals 6, Dodgers 5.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Odds|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Cardinals|
Cardinals Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have posted a mark of 5-1.
- When it comes to the over/under, St. Louis and its foes are 6-4-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Cardinals' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by sportsbooks.
- The Cardinals have been victorious in eight, or 42.1%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won two of eight games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 46.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for St. Louis is No. 6 in MLB, scoring five runs per game (235 total runs).
- Cardinals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.24 ERA this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 16||Brewers||L 3-2||Jordan Montgomery vs Wade Miley|
|May 17||Brewers||W 3-0||Matthew Liberatore vs Corbin Burnes|
|May 18||Dodgers||W 16-8||Adam Wainwright vs Julio Urías|
|May 19||Dodgers||L 5-0||Steven Matz vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 20||Dodgers||W 6-5||Miles Mikolas vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 21||Dodgers||-||Jack Flaherty vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 22||@ Reds||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 23||@ Reds||-||Matthew Liberatore vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 24||@ Reds||-||Adam Wainwright vs Ben Lively|
|May 25||@ Reds||-||Steven Matz vs Luke Weaver|
|May 26||@ Guardians||-||Miles Mikolas vs Tanner Bibee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.