Cardinals vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
The St. Louis Cardinals (19-27) will rely on Paul Goldschmidt when they host Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers (29-17) at Busch Stadium on Saturday, May 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:15 PM ET.
The Dodgers are +110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Cardinals (-130). The game's total is listed at 9 runs.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Miles Mikolas - STL (2-1, 4.91 ERA) vs Noah Syndergaard - LAD (1-3, 5.94 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-110||-110||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Cardinals and Dodgers matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cardinals (-130) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $17.69 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Nolan Gorman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Dodgers|
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have won 10 out of the 23 games, or 43.5%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cardinals have gone 7-12 (winning just 36.8% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for St. Louis.
- The Cardinals have a 1-2 record over the three games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, St. Louis and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Dodgers have been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and have walked away with the win two times (50%) in those games.
- The Dodgers have played as an underdog of +110 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The Dodgers are not favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been underdogs in their last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Los Angeles and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nolan Arenado||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+145)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+165)|
|Lars Nootbaar||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+185)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+200)|
|Nolan Gorman||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+145)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||14th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+275||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.